haga de ésta publicación su favoritaLive, Work and Travel in Costa Rica! Start Your Adventure Today! (San Jose)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: $750-$1,150+ USD per month tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for adventure and travel? Are you tired of working a traditional 9-5? Would you like to help others improve their quality of life by teaching English as a second language? Idioma Internacional in Costa Rica is looking for professionals to join our teaching team starting in August and September 2018!
Idioma Internacional is a language institution celebrating nearly 20 years of providing quality instruction and communicative solutions to companies around the Central Valley. Our dedicated, highly trained teachers travel to multinational corporations in the Central Valley to deliver top-quality business English classes to their employees.
Often called the "happiest country in the world", Costa Rica boasts a diverse ecosystem of beaches, volcanoes and rainforests. Take time to explore rainforest to sandy beaches all in the same day! Our office is located in the middle of a bustling downtown neighborhood of San José, Costa Rica.
We are seeking EFL teachers who are flexible, passionate, caring and have a genuine passion for educating and helping others to join our diverse staff. Teachers participate in a robust professional development program with ongoing training to strengthen their teaching skills. Additionally, teachers are trained to be language evaluators and have the opportunity to work in our language evaluation services department to earn more money and expand their international experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepping for classes by reviewing and adapting curriculum based on student needs
• Regularly keeping attendance on the virtual education platform
• Inputting student grades based on speaking and written assessments
• Regularly communicating with students and the Academic Team
All teachers earn between $750 and $1,150+ per month, working from 18 to 30 hours per week. Classes are held Monday- Saturday between 7am-8:30pm.
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Paid vacations and holiday
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Health insurance via enrollment in the national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; regular professional development presentations
• Bank account provided; assistance in setting up cell phones and finding housing
• Native English speaker
• TEFL Certified
• Committed to fulfilling a one-year teaching contract
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of Education
• Preferred: teaching experience
• Preferred: previous travel or living abroad
How to Apply
To apply, please send an updated resume and cover letter. We hope to hear from you!
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados