haga de ésta publicación su favorita.NET Developers (Junior, Mid, Senior positions available) (Medellín, Colombia)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: Negotiable tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Medellín, Colombia
Salary expectation: Negotiable
English Level required: Mid+
● Be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects
● Good communication skills
● 3+ years experience in .NET programming.
● Basic Object Oriented Programming
● MVC Web API
● REST Services
● Unit Testing experience
● Security best practices (know vulnerabilities and ways to avoid them).
A WhiteHat is an individual developer who understands the code base and technologies and
can "think like a hacker" to evaluate and remediate security risks for that platform or
application. This role serves to help ensure that security is being considered during the design
and implementation that occurs every sprint.
Duties of a WhiteHat:
● Serve as the security "expert" on the team
● Think of ways to compromise your code base and then how to prevent it and lend that
perspective to design and refinement efforts
● Perform threat modelling to call out security risks during the design phases
● Learn the vulnerabilities and remediation for the platform and technologies for your
● Triage the initial and recurring security scans of the code base and determine
● Develop remediation strategies for determined vulnerabilities with the Security
Architect and Product Owner
● Participate in the Security Roundtable between Security, Cloud Health and Research &
Development to share knowledge
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados